Please come with something to say and share, such as:
- Scripture, with reasons why you’ve chosen that verse or passage.
- Words of encouragement
- A Prayer – freely spoken or read aloud
- A poem or words of a song
- Testimony of how and where you have seen God at work this past week
- Prayers of intercession
- Thoughts and response to this week’s spiritual Reflection ‘Peace in the Storm’
- Anything else that can help encourag
We can also give to time to hear how we are each coping with the situation
A National Day of Prayer and Action has been announced by the presidents of Churches Together in England for this Sunday 22nd March. In an excerpt from a joint letter Issued today, they wrote:
At a time, such as this, when so many are fearful and there is great uncertainty, we are reminded of our dependence on our loving Heavenly Father and the future that he holds.
Therefore at 7pm (GMT) this Sunday, light a candle in the windows of your homes as a visible symbol of the light of life, Jesus Christ, our source and hope in prayer.
Wherever you are in the world, we invite you to join with us in prayer to see an end to the Coronavirus pandemic.
You can view the poster here if you would like.